marți, 23 noiembrie 2010

Of life and mirrors

In front of my mirror I saw the truth
I saw my life,the mistakes of my youth.
But looking closely now I see
The mirror is broken, that women is not me.

We go through life,but never know
We are not unique,the truth's untold.
Let's play the game and fail to see,
That I am you and you are me.
We where children of the snow
Born once so long ago.
We never meet,but we are the same,
Except I have honor,except you have fame.
I saw in you all I am not
Slowly I have felt apart.
You look at me with your kind eyes.
Your smile,your laughter,just disguise.
I had my dreams I had my hopes
But you came in and take my goals.
And I wish you'll fall just once so deep,
Lie on the ground right at my feet.
It's not your fault,it's only mine
I have left hate grow inside.
I feel like falling from the sky
Has my mirror stole my life?

3 comentarii:

  1. Deep felt.Soemetimes I look at the mirror and see a stranger.But the most frieghtening is to look at it and eralize what I've become.

    Love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This is a lovely poem of wandering of the past and will it last!

    I am a firm believer in peaceful relations, with the least of suffering when and where applicable - if you have a voice to tame, and a body to maime, with restrain this can tame in a godly name!

    You know, the 'Passion of the Christ' is a film that expresses realism, and forgiveness is a key factor to adhearence to religious doctrine!

    Sorry to ramble on, but I like to philosophise!

    Take wonderful and gentle care. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    RăspundețiȘtergere