miercuri, 17 noiembrie 2010

Daylight

Come morning, now I pray
And release me from my chain,
To journey back in time to find
Everything we left behind.
When every day in darkness fades
I see the wounds that need my aid.

Come morning, now I say
Come awake me, bring the day
Kill my dreams, but save my heart,
For you see it’s thorn apart.
All I need is just one day
So I can hear her call my name.

Come morning, I still shout
I can never leave without
The sun, the mountains, trees or light,
Without the kindness in her eyes.
Come morning, now I pray.
Let me live,just one more day.

Un comentariu:

  1. Morning breaks, and sets to sleep, but only in our mind to keep, as the sun shines on, and with dreams gone, comes the fun of a new dawn began: but dreams can peacefully return, and tell to learn, of travells to discern into a conceptual paradise!

    This is a beautiful poem by a lady likewise!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    RăspundețiȘtergere