marți, 22 decembrie 2009

The siren chronicles

I must confess I was one of them
One of the sirens,one of the damned.
We used to swim along the horizon,
We used to sing for those who divined us.
And we use to call them with or enchanted songs
Deep into the water where our power is strong.
Never has the ocean looked so dark
As in the night that I left them...
The night I first walked.
When I found the way,to break my curse,
A kiss from his lips and I forgot who I was...
But the sirens swore they will pay me back,
And when I least expected,they will attack.

The water is calm now,but I can still hear,
The call of my sisters,there voices are near.
I can see the distance in you're eyes
You have heard there songs and they cursed you for life.
The wind brings them closer,I can feel it in my blood.
They are still singing,but how can they be stopped?
I will protect you from all of there spells
Even if my journey will take me through hell.

The moon has spin again
Illness now has spread,
Through our minds and throe our soul
Poison now has filed our blood.
Was my sacrifice in vain,
Will you love me all the same?
Misery has caged my heart
Knowing that we are apart.

I must confess I was one of them,
But I lost my powers,when I felt in love.
And now I can't fight them any more,
My hopes are ruined
Can this be my curse?
But what is the right path I have to take,
When our love is at stake?
When the sirens start to sing
Will you listen,will you sin?

I see the ocean in you're eyes,
The is no compassion,only lies.
I can here the waves of the sees
Has all hope abandoned me?
I feel like drowning...but now I see..
Freedom means nothing
If you are not with me.

Long lost siren,what have you done?
You where a fool,love is long gone
But I know now what I must do,
They want my blood there not after you.
And with this last lines I now right
I hope you can understand
That I saved you're life.
And I know you won't remember
What my name was,
But the ocean will whisper
The the taste of my blood.

I must confess I was a siren too,
But I started a war,and all just for you.

2 comentarii:

  1. E mai mult decat superb.. felul in care ai descris totul iti da sentimentu ca e real si ca se intampla chiar in fata ta. Foarte frumos! Tine-o tot asa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere